- Asics Trusstic System Technology
- Forefoot Gel Cushioning System
The Fox 40 Pearl is perfect for those who don't need a loud piercing shriek, yet want a blast above man-made and environmental noise. The different lower tone is ideal for multi-field games No moving parts to freeze, jam or deteriorates Flawless, consistent and reliable The harder you blow, the louder the sound Easy to blow and cannot be overblown Chambers are designed to self-clear when submerged in water Will be heard above ambient noise, loud crowds, the roar of engines, breaking waves and thundering gale-force winds.
- Referee Whistle for FOOTBALL, SOCCER
- Best for Smaller & Quieter Audience, Standard Loudness (Easy to Blow)
- Tuned for Open Air Stadium
- Powerful sound which penetrates through a stadium in the most effective way possible
- 124dB/10cm, 4.15kHz & 3,67kHz, 4 octaves
- Pea-less whistle
- Includes adjustable lanyard
TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGYReduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
NC RUBBER® OUTSOLECompound containing more natural rubber content than traditional solid rubber, resulting in enhanced traction on court systems.
AHAR® PLUS OUTSOLEStrategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
REARFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEMAttenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
ORTHOLITE® SOCKLINERMoisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).