Founded in 1958, Molten is the world's largest ball and sports equipment manufacturer. Molten USA, Inc. was established in 1983 to bring these quality sports balls to the U.S. marketplace. Originally located in Southern California, Molten USA moved to northern Nevada in 1988 and continues to call the Reno–Sparks area its home.
Only six years after their founding, Molten basketballs, volleyballs, and soccer balls were the official balls of the 1964 Tokyo Olympics. Molten has been the official basketball for the Olympic Games in Los Angeles (1984), Seoul (1988), Barcelona (1992), Atlanta (1996), Sydney (2000), Athens (2004), Beijing (2008), London (2012) and Rio (2016). Molten basketballs have also been the official ball for the International Basketball Federation (FIBA) for the past 30 years culminating in the Men's and Women's World Basketball Championship. This championship was held in the U.S. for the first time in Indianapolis in August 2002.
Molten volleyballs became the official ball for the U.S. national teams in 1997 and the boys' and girls' junior national teams in 2001. Presently clubs, regions, high schools, colleges and tournaments throughout the U.S. use Molten volleyballs.
Through the 2006-07 season, Molten supplied balls for the elite Europe-wide Euroleague, but the league's organizing body, Euroleague Basketball (company), switched to Nike as its basketball supplier. Since 2012 the company approuced even in the European football for supply Alashkert in the Armenian Premier League, their first official step in football.
They offered their technology to the Teamgeist project and supplied the official football as OEM to Adidas for the 2006 FIFA World Cup. At 2012 Molten has landed in the European football, and now supplying the Alashkert in the Armenian Premier League.
* We guarantee our products are 100% original
* All Molten MY products are manufactured according to the highest quality and safety standards.
* Authentic Molten products are sold and distributed by ORIGINAL DISTRIBUTOR directly or through authorized resellers – including dealers and retailers.
* Occasionally Molten receive reports of counterfeit products being sold through unauthorized resellers
- Referee Whistle for FOOTBALL, SOCCER
- Best for Smaller & Quieter Audience, Standard Loudness (Easy to Blow)
- Tuned for Open Air Stadium
- Powerful sound which penetrates through a stadium in the most effective way possible
- 124dB/10cm, 4.15kHz & 3,67kHz, 4 octaves
- Pea-less whistle
- Includes adjustable lanyard